Network Analyst, Senior
Location: Annapolis Junction, Maryland, USA
Remote Work: No
Job Number: ABC1123
Leverage comprehension of multiple operating system environments, including Windows and UNIX and networking components configurations. Provide advanced analysis of typical server service platforms, including; Web, email, Domain Name System(DNS), and other platforms. Analyze complex data sets using various scripting languages, including Perl and Python. Analyze the development of advanced methodologies to help promote cutting-edge analysis. Leverage comprehension of routed and switched environments, including environments management. Apply subject matter expertise in transmission control protocol/Internet protocol(TCP/IP) protocol suite. Comprehend advanced internet protocol(IP) concepts, including VoIP, IPv6, VPNs, intrusion detection, firewalls, various computer network defense concepts, penetration testing, and forensic concepts.
- 3+ years of experience with networking and analysis
- Knowledge of the protocols in the TCP/IP suite and software services that use them
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with advanced telecommunications, including; LAN, WAN, routers, data communications, and connectivity
- Experience with customer proprietary systems and tools
TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required. Selected applicants will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.