SIGINT Development (SigDev) Analyst
Location: Annapolis Junction, Maryland, USA
Remote Work: No
Job Number: ABC1125
Conducts analysis of collection and open-source data to profile target networks and their activities. Utilizes knowledge of target technologies and digital networks and the applications on them to determine the operating posture of the network. Expertly employ internet research skills and an understanding of telecommunications and computer network communications fundamentals are required. Apply analysis techniques against metadata collected from communications systems in order to characterize networks, and accurately report vulnerabilities identified from metadata analysis.
- 4+ years of experience with SIGINT development analysis
- 4+ years experience with network analysis to include non-Ip networks, telecommunications, network management systems and/or network management protocols.
- Must have current hands on experience with access analysis, digital network analysis, and target development.
- Hands on experience with customer proprietary SigDev analysis tools and repositories
- Knowledge of network topology and network architecture.
- Ability to develop advanced techniques and refine methodologies to gain more target information.
- Hands on experience in the collection of data required for analysis.
- Skilled in organization of resources and information in support of mission and operational requirements.
- HS Diploma and 4+ years of experience as a Signals Development Analyst
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Technology savvy and flexible enough to rapidly shift from one data collection to another.
- Accommodate last minute requirements and have the flexibility to respond to ever-evolving quick-reaction capability requirements.
- Participation in Analyst-to-Analyst exchanges, seminars, conferences, or other as requested.
- Ability to enumerate and map network topology
- Experience with scripting and programming languages:
- C++ Programming
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field desired but not required
- Applicable certifications and military training preferred
TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required. Selected applicants will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.