Location: Annapolis Junction, Maryland, USA
Remote Work: No
Job Number: ABC1128
Provide software development services to classified computer networks in the service of the customer’s mission. Design, develop, and test application software to fulfill unique requirements on Windows, Unix, or other specified platforms. Build applications using a customer specified programming language• Build graphical user interfaces (GUIs) for custom applications. Respond to evolving requirements in an agile environment.
- 4+ years experience programming with object-oriented programming languages
- 4+ years experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments OR 4+ years experience developing Unix applications using make files or comparable build environment
- Experience developing complex programs using C, C#, C++, Java, or other comparable languages
- Experience implementing software lifecycle management (requirements, design, develop, test, validate, deploy)
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university
- TS/SCI Clearance with Full-Scope Polygraph
TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required. Selected applicants will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.