Location: Annapolis Junction, Maryland, USA
Remote Work: No
Job Number: ABC1126
Support deployed customer processing systems, focusing on system operations, troubleshooting and maintenance. The candidate will also support system integration, upgrade, and deployment activities. The majority of the time is spent on telecommunications signal and software engineering activities. This includes signal processing workflow management , signal data analysis, infrastructure design, maintenance, and integration work such as the configuration of virtualized environments, encryption, unique product installations and configurations.
- 4+ years systems engineering experience with SIGINT systems.
- Strong LINUX experience is required
- Telecom background (i.e. the structure of a signal, configuration and operation of tools).
- Experience with SIGINT systems or modern telecommunications systems and networks
- Proactive attitude and strong customer service skills
- Ability to integrate into an existing technical team comprised of contractors and government customers is required.
- Experience in performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems.
- Experience solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule.
- Experience with the functionality and inter-processing of packet- and circuit-based hardware & software solutions
- HS Diploma and 4+ years of experience as a SIGINT System Engineer
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- System Administration background is desirable.
- Experience using COTS and GOTS applications is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of fiber optic transport systems(examples:SDH, SONET, OTN, or DWDM).
- Knowledge of IP network topology and network architecture.
- Bachelor of Science degree in a computer science field or other applicable field is preferred.
TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required. Selected applicants will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.